What policy changes would I be able to make on the online?
You can do a great deal online with your Hardwax account. Here are the most widely recognized to-dos:
- Payments: Schedule payments, make payments, and view billing history
- Policy Updates: Update vehicles, drivers, personal information, and lienholders
- Documents: Get your contracts, notices, ID card, ID card, declarations page and more
- Claims: Report a claim and track a claim on the web
- Agent Access: Find contact information for agents and obtain a quote for policy changes
I forgot my ID/password. What should I do?
Make sure you have any of the following nearby and use the Recover User ID or Password service:
- The email address related to your online account
- Your driver’s license number
- Your policy number
How would I see my most recent bill and make an installment?
Log into your Hardwax account and navigate to the payments section. There, you can:
- Make payments
- View your payment history and past bills
- Make change to how you pay your bills
- View your schedule of payment
- Register for paperless billing
You can likewise make a payment without signing in by using your email or policy number, ZIP code, and date of birth.
How would I arrange automatic payments?
Sign into your Hardwax policy and navigate to the payment section. Being one of your available payment choices, you can begin an electronic funds transfer – automatic payments. You’ll require three things: the bank account name, the routing number, and account number.
How do I make use of my Roadside Assistance coverage?
Call us at whatever time at 1300 465 500. On the other hand, on the off chance that you already have roadside assistance, send the receipt to: Hardwax Roadside Assistance, PO Box 6067, Maryview, Melbourne1577. Include your policy number, name, model/year/make of the vehicle and return address. Once your coverage is confirmed, we’ll repay you for your costs as indicated in your policy.
How can I cancel my policy?
We realize your requirements can change. Call 1300 465 500 to cancel your policy and get responses to all your questions.
Do I need a personal or commercial policy?
A personal auto policy occasionally covers businesses, particularly if the vehicles are for personal use, as well. Use the Personal vs. Commercial Auto Insurance service to assist in choosing what’s ideal for you.
Where are official documents and ID cards?
Sign into your Hardwax policy and navigate to the documents section where you can view, download, fax or mail the documents you require. The following options are available;insurance ID card, declarations page, insurance verification,and much more.